| < August >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khabarovsk in August is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry with rain every now and then. Circa 118mm (4.6in) of water is released across on average 14 days.
- In August the heavens above Khabarovsk are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:00 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:18.
- There are approximately 7:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Khabarovsk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Khabarovsk, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Khabarovsk:
- Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia - 647 kms (402.1 miles) NE
- Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia - 444.6 kms (276.2 miles) NNE
- Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia - 571.7 kms (355.3 miles) ENE
- Poronajsk, Russia - 588.8 kms (365.9 miles) E
- Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia - 5.4 kms (3.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Zolotoj, Russia - 317.5 kms (197.3 miles) ESE
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 593.6 kms (368.8 miles) ESE
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 594.2 kms (369.2 miles) ESE
- Wakkanai, Japan - 605.4 kms (376.2 miles) ESE
- Ternej, Russia - 407 kms (252.9 miles) SSE
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 694.2 kms (431.4 miles) ESE
- Haboro, Japan - 683.5 kms (424.7 miles) SE