| < July >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khabarovsk in July is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry with rain occasionally. Circa 111mm (4.4in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Khabarovsk are slightly sunny with an average of a pleasing 7:54 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 15:07 long and the longest day is 16:03 long with an average length of 15:40.
- There are approximately 7:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Khabarovsk July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Khabarovsk, Russia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Khabarovsk:
- Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia - 647 kms (402.1 miles) NE
- Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia - 444.6 kms (276.2 miles) NNE
- Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia - 571.7 kms (355.3 miles) ENE
- Poronajsk, Russia - 588.8 kms (365.9 miles) E
- Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia - 5.4 kms (3.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Zolotoj, Russia - 317.5 kms (197.3 miles) ESE
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 593.6 kms (368.8 miles) ESE
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 594.2 kms (369.2 miles) ESE
- Wakkanai, Japan - 605.4 kms (376.2 miles) ESE
- Ternej, Russia - 407 kms (252.9 miles) SSE
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 694.2 kms (431.4 miles) ESE
- Haboro, Japan - 683.5 kms (424.7 miles) SE